Monday, April 11, 2005

utterly relaxed

let's see...what have I done today...I went for a swim in the pool, drank some iced chai latte, and am now reading for my scuba class. I'm also cooking mastacholi (sp?) for dinner with andrea with home-made spaghetti sauce (that's simmering right now). I also picked up my gear for the scuba class so I now have fins, a snorkel, a mask, and a wetsuit. lots of fun stuff to play with. if you looked in the trunk of my car, you'd think I was into extreme sports and was really active what with the tae kwon do stuff, hockey stuff, diving stuff, and disc golf stuff (hmmm...mental note: either clean the trunk or invent a minimalizer to fit all the stuff in the trunk). well, I go and read scuba stuff and check on my sauce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

must be nice to have a trunk large enough to fit stuff for more than one activity.