Monday, April 25, 2005

not bad for a monday either

well, it's sprinkling over here in lawrence too. today's really been going all right. it's been pretty slow at the center so we get to take a full 45 minutes for lunch today :) I'm having left-over pasta pizza (yup, you read it right. pasta AND pizza in one dish) and garlic bread. it's mmm...mmmm...delish :) major plans for the day include work, playing God of War, going to OCs for trivia. not a bad way to start off the week.

now for a quick update of things that happened since last time. on saturday, I went swimming after work. swam 4 laps (100 yards) on my back. had dinner with Andrea (Yellow Sub/Planet Sub). drove down to topeka from olathe only to find out that the box office for the koyotes was closed. there was a sign that said that dillons also sold tickets so I drove down there to find it was closed. then I drove back to the expo center thinking that I might be able to buy a ticket up there or something so I climbed the steps and talked to one of the security guards. he told me that since there was only a quarter left that I could get in for free so if you're reading this mr. security guard, thank you! found shannon and everyone else (they were sitting on the wrong side of the stadium). it was a good game. afterwards, we went to steak and shake for good times.

highlights from yesterday include making pasta pizza and putting together a cabinet so I can put my cooking appliances up instead of leaving them on the kitchen floor.

what else, on my break at work today, I was thumbing through the best buy ads and saw one for a finger print scanner thingy for $50 that you can use to lock your computer. kinda fun, I think. now you're all caught up so back to fooding I go.

No comments: