Saturday, April 09, 2005

scotch tape, the bane of my existence, my nemesis, we meet again

I don't know what it is about my vinyl medical gloves but whenever I put them on, they seem to attract scotch tape. here I am trying to cut two pieces of scotch tape so I can tape down the needle but no, it won't attach itself to the needle like it's supposed to. it has to stick to my gloves instead. well, that's my little rant about that. we had about twenty people walk in ten minutes before closing which always makes us happy, let me tell you. I finally got out of work at 3:50 (we close at 2:00) and drove up to Olathe. I got to do something I hadn't done in awhile up there, I got to go swimming. by swimming I mean andrea taught me enough to stay afloat so I don't drown before we go scuba diving. nothing quite like swallowing chlorinated pool water to refresh your memory. then we went back to her place and had bbq for dinner. after that we rented sideways. probably something I wouldn't suggest everyone seeing. it's two hours long and didn't really have a plot. quick synopsis: two guys,one of whom is getting married soon and the other of whom is divorced and depressed, take a roadtrip. the depressed guy is the other guy's best man so they're taking the road trip to bond and stuff. long story short, the guy getting married cheats on his fiance. the other guy has to prove his friendship by undergoing trials to help his friend. etc. well, I'm tired now and still have to wake up relatively early for church tomorrow.

No comments: