Friday, April 29, 2005

money for nothing and my trix for free

I was talking with one of my donors at work today who is an education major and he was telling me about this class he has to take called classroom management. he said the biggest problem with the class is that the professor doesn't divide the class up into those going into primary education and those going into secondary education so they're all being taught the same thing. the donor's comment went something along the lines of "you wouldn't reward a highschooler with the same thing you would reward a kindergartener with. the highschooler wouldn't think stickers were nearly as cool." then somehow or other, our conversation got sidetracked into:

him: unless they were the scented stickers.
me: yup. I love scented stickers. do they make those anymore?
him: I don't know.
me: heck, I'd do stuff for scented stickers now...or scented markers. the kind
that smell like fruit. like the ones you used to get in Trix boxes. I used
to love those things.

I think our grand conclusion was that we'd both do just about anything for fruit-scented markers.

No comments: