Tuesday, April 12, 2005

the eraser

ever had one of those days where it feels like all you've done is fix other people's mistakes? that's what today felt like at work. you can just call me the eraser 'cause I spent most of the day fixing other people's mistakes. I took a look at our tracking log (where we keep track of how many restarts we did and who's fault they were) at the end of the day and noticed that the new guy had six restarts! six! that's a lot when you're only sticking ten to fifteen donors in a day. that means that you messed up on almost every other donor you stick. and on top of all that, we were pretty busy so we got behind on the sticks pretty quickly. after work, I went home and did logic puzzles for about four hours and that brings me to now. I need a life. well, off to bed I go.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

Available: One life; location: Manhattan, contact me for moving arrangements etc. ^_^