Friday, April 15, 2005

today's accomplishments

well, I got to go home early today 'cause we were actually slow for a change (I think it was because the donors didn't want to come in because of the nice weather) since I was the first one in to work today. what'd I do with my free time? well, I went and got andrea's birthday presents, then ordered chinese food, ate that, watched friday night standup, fell asleep on the futon (way too comfy for my own good), woke up, washed dishes, cleaned up a bit, did some logic puzzles, did and completed crossword puzzle #1 in my puzzle book (did you know that caret refered to as a "proofreader's mark", the ^ symbol, is spelled c-a-r-e-t and not c-a-r-o-t? I wonder if it's related to c-a-r-a-t as in diamonds...sorry english major kicking in), and that brings me to now. I should probably get to bed since I'm opening tomorrow.

No comments: