Sunday, April 10, 2005

phoned

well, I finally had some free time today so I went ahead and did a couple things with my phone services. first off, I signed on with Cingular since they have free nation-wide roaming and I tend to travel lots so if you have a Cingular phone number (pickle?) let me know. I should be able to keep my same cell phone number (email me if you need that). second of all, I called to cancel my land line number. the only reason I even had one was because I needed it for the internet (stupid dial-up) which I no longer am using. I called to disconnect it today but the office was closed so I will be doing that tomorrow. so, in other words, don't call my land line number anymore (first three digits are 331). I think that's everything for now. oh yeah, shannon's birthday is today so call/email/IM him if you have time. if you're reading this today shannon, happy birthday again! hehehe...a quarter of a century old...just like matt, pickle, and I.

No comments: