Friday, April 22, 2005

just another boring update

well, work went all right. really kinda slow but other than that, all right. got off at about 6:00 so I decided to stop by best buy (since today was payday). I got 'House of Flying Daggers (great choreography for both the dancing and the fighting scenes) and Equillibrium (a very matrix-y movie. I was told it wasn't released in theatres 'cause it would've been released at the same time as the matrix). I also bought God of War (GOW) for the PS2. so far it's pretty fun. lots of slashing and hacking at undead stuff and medusas so far. played that for about two hours and then went to the movies with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. we went to see Sin City 'cause he wanted to see it. made a little more sense the second time. well, off to play a little more GOW before heading off to bed.

No comments: