Tuesday, April 26, 2005

change in plan

well, today is andrea's birthday so plans for today include work and birthdayerizing andrea. in case you pay attention to my schedule, you'll notice that this is a deviation from my usual schedule of work and poker. since we're not playing poker tonight, we're doing it tomorrow which means that I'll be adding that to my already long list of things to do tomorrow. so far, the list of tomorrow's to-do looks like this in no particular order:

1. go to meeting for work at 8:00 AM
2. go to class
3. food
4. teach two classes
5. poker
6. food again sometime between #4 and #6.
7. laundry
8. play God of War
9. possibly work on swimming (scuba classes start next tuesday and I still have to work on treading water. I'm almost up to 1 minute. we have to do it for 10 :( )

on the bright side, I have tomorrow off. yea! happy day! off to finish lunch.

No comments: