Thursday, April 21, 2005

now I'm pissed!

so I was just scrolling through my sitemeter page that tells me what pages people referred my page from and I came along this one divorcequick.com so I naturally clicked it thinking it was just some sort of witty name to get people to visit their blog. nope. it's exactly what the name says it is. so now people are making money off of divorces and are actively seeking people that want to be divorced. now I'm not saying that divorces in themselves are a bad thing. sometimes people just don't click. what pisses me off is that they're making the process more expedient. people no longer have the time to think about the ramifications of their actions. also, this means that anyone can, obviously, get a divorce whenever they want. what does this do to the sancitity of marriage? sure, I'll marry ya. we can always get a divorce if it doesn't work out. your name is jenny? great. I'll see you in vegas tommorrow.

No comments: