Sunday, April 03, 2005

"an old man dies, a young girl lives. fair trade, I'd say"

major accomplishments for the day? changed the water in the aquarium, went to the belt test for about four and a half hours, went to see sin city, came home and did logic puzzles for six hours. I think I'm spending too much time on them... my brain feels fried and my eyes are starting to get blurry. I'm not sure if it's from the puzzles or from the lack of sleep from the past couple of days. anywho, sin city was interesting. definitely worth watching twice if you don't mind the violence and nudity. if nothing else, to see how much more of the movie makes sense once you've seen the ending. it's film noir-ish/pulp fiction-ish. the cinematics were quite amazing. go see it if you want to see something that keeps your mind from thinking too much or if you're tired of good-guy-always-wins type of movies. sure, there are small victories, but there is always a price. the quote from the subject line is from the movie. off to bed I go. don't forget to set your clocks foward an hour. my computer just did and it sure confused me.

No comments: