Thursday, April 07, 2005

did yesterday really end?

well, my bathroom is pretty much spotless. I just spent the last half hour or so scrubbing everything from the bath tub to the floors to the sink. why was I cleaning the bathroom you ask? 'cause I was plannin' on doing it during my chore day (wednesdays) but I had to work yesterday 'cause I asked for saturday off so I could go to the belt test and since I had to work and then teach two classes after that, I didn't have anytime to do anything else. so yeah, yesterday pretty much sucked as far as work goes. we were super-busy and uber understaffed. then I had to leave so I could teach class. the two classes were actually pretty fun. both classes were learning their new forms yesterday and everyone was really enthusiastic (not enthused!) about learning it. it's always fun to have students that WANT to learn something. I also got my federal tax rebate yesterday. what am I using it for you ask? bills. not too fun. on to today's fun events. ummm...work...went about the same as yesterday...umm...went home....cleaned the toilet...hmmm...when you put it that way, today sucks. eh. it's not really that bad though. work was all right. just every busy. everything went well. I sort of enjoyed cleaning the bath room 'cause I was listening to my mp3 player and now I'm gonna work on cleaning my computer desk. that'll probably wind up taking more time than the bathroom. well, I go. maybe I'll post more later if I can think of anything.

No comments: