Thursday, June 30, 2005

menomenom

well, tuesday was a really good day. it was really slow at work so my colleagues and I just sat around talking a lot of the day. somehow or other, the jingle for cherry dr. pepper got stuck in my head and I successfully got it stuck in everyone else's head. if you don't know what jingle I'm talking about, you can check it out here. just click on the drink cherry vanilla dr. pepper icon. so now, we walk around the floor just singing menomenom. since we were so slow, I got to go home early which was great because it meant that I got to go to get my oil changed and get my tires rotated a lot earlier than I had intended. after that was done, I stopped by the games workshop store here in lawrence (I didn't know we had one either) and picked up some high elf spearmen and silverhelms as well as the warhammer starter kit. so I've been working on those the past couple of days. I've been trying to paint with the paints that I've had for awhile but either the paint's too old or it's just not formulated for painting on metal or something because it's starting to flake off. guess it means I'll have to invest in some quality paints. well, that's about it. I'm leaving for scuba certification so if I don't update this blog in a couple of months, it'll be because I've drowned at the bottom of the lake.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

Make sure you prime your models! Walsmart flat white spay paint works fine, or use Citadel's white primer. Panting directly on metal or plastic is insanity! Insanity I say!