Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm singing in the rain...

just wanted to update blogbert before I headed off to bed. I don't know what the weather is like where everyone else is at but it's raining pretty hard over here. made the drive back from olathe lots of fun. now to the updating part. got back from watching "the longest yard" at the amc 30 in olathe. it was a surprisingly good movie. I hadn't seen the original but I thought the movie would be more drama than comedy. sure am glad I was wrong though. I would highly suggest you go see it if you like "happy gilmore" and/or football. off to bed for me. I have a tournament tomorrow. I have to compete in the adult black belt division so I don't really expect to get any medals. my goal's just to have fun. if I do happen to place, go me. otherwise, oh well.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

Good luck and have fun!