Sunday, June 12, 2005

quick update

well, to start off, I caught a cold on friday and am still trying to recover from it (not fun). I took my temperature tonight and it was 99.7 so not too high but still higher than normal. other than that, yesterday, I went to the belt testing at my school. I held lots of boards and got to spar with the black belt candidates. that was fun (for me, not for them). the head instructor even let me lead one of the groups of people testing. I got to lead the brown belt test which was fun because it they are the group just below the black belt candidates so I got to make them do all sorts of things (some of which they apparently hadn't even seen in their usual classes before. I don't think they liked that). well, I'm off to bed now to try to recuperate my strength. I've got to work from 10 to close tomorrow so I'll probably need it.

No comments: