Monday, June 20, 2005

that's the last time I use a flare gun on a person...

well, yesterday was spent going to church and buying lots of things (for no particular reason). after church, I went to walmart. I needed paper towels and after seeing batman begins the night before, I had to get the orignal batman movie to remember what all happened. I found it in a boxed set for only $25. they also had just the original batman for $7 but I figured four batman movies for $25, I can't beat that. went to best buy (because that's the kind of thing I do). wound up buying WAY more than I intended. I got a multitap player adapter (yea! four people can play NHL Hitz now!) and, to go with that, two extra controllers. I also got this game called Time Splitters. pretty fun. only problem is that it's one of those first person shooter games which gives me headaches so I can only play it in ten minute intervals or so. you get to travel back in time and use all sorts of futuristic and pasteristic(?) weapons. the reason for the title of this blog was because one of the guns you get is a flare gun. I think I was supposed to use it to signal for help or something but I accidently selected it from my weapons list and used it on one of the guards. he burned pretty nicely but I think that'll be the last time I use a flare gun on a person. after playing the game for a while, I went to dillons to get stuff for an ice cream float (because nothing goes better with charred flesh than an ice cream float). I made a mango vanilla banana ice cream float. recipe:

torani mango syrup
1 whole banana sliced in half vertically
Sprite
milk
vanilla ice cream

dir: fill the glass a quarter of the way with the mango syrup. add milk until the glass is halfway full. add the two banana slices. stir. add one (or more) scoops of ice cream in between the banana halves. add Sprite until glass is full. stir. enjoy.

it was pretty good. actually, it wasn't bad at all, especially for something I made up. off I go now. work should be pretty fun today. I'm in reception so I get to ask questions and play with blood.

1 comment:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

On scavenger hunt news... I posted more to that same site www.braveharte32.blogspot.com