Tuesday, June 14, 2005

its been an all around good day

well, today's been pretty good. work went well. hockey also went well. we won our game which is really good for us. we're now 1-0-1. I didn't score any goals but I did have a couple of assists and stole the puck a couple of times and generally became a nuissance and got in the way. got knocked down once. guess that's bound to happen if you get in the way. also got hit with the puck. luckily, I was wearing shin guards and as an added bonus, it stopped the shot from going into the net. after hockey, andrea and I went out to 54th street brewery and had dinner there. the food was pretty good and the waiter was really nice. I'd highly suggest stopping by there the next time you're in olathe. we fooded and decided that going on a walk sounded fun so we went to the park and walked around the lake and watched the sun set. so, all in all, it's been a good day all around.

No comments: