Monday, June 27, 2005

recap

yesterday was spent in manhattan. it was lots of fun. I got a squad of dragon princes for war hammer. they got assembled and primed. word to the wise, if you have to glue something pewter to something plastic, make sure you have some sculpting tacky stuff. I don't know if I could've gotten the heads of the steeds onto the bodies without it. after that was done, we (shannon, nette, chris, and I) went to applebees to eat while the figures dried. we went back to shannon's and played some hocky on the game cube. then we played frisbee golf on the k-state campus. it was pretty fun. lot less water hazards than I'm used to having on a golf course though. I wound up losing. shannon wound up winning. and everyone else was in between. then we went fooding at carlos o'kelly's. pretty good food. I'd suggest the cinco sampler platter. then we got back and played warhammer. chris and I played the good guys (high elves and lizardmen) while nette, shannon, and aaron played the bad guys (orcs, undead, and dark elves). chris and I wound up winning pretty easily once we got rid of the stupid scorpion that wound up eating everyone and the chaos knights. by the time the game was over, it was 5 AM so I thought sleep would be a good idea. woke up at noon this morning. shannon and I fooded at planet subs and then I left for lawrence. my only other accomplishment today is that I practiced scuba stuff. well, that's enough recapping for now.

No comments: