Sunday, July 03, 2005

scubafied

well, I survived my scuba certification dives so it looks like I'm a certified scuba diver now. the card should be arriving in a couple of weeks. while at the lake, the place we stayed at had their fireworks show which was really quite good considering the town only had 1900 people or so. since I've gotten home, I've been working on paintin my army. they are taking forever to paint. I've managed to finish two complete models in the past four hours (dragon prince general w/steed and dragon prince standard bearer w/steed). they look all right. nothing spectacular but they look decent from a distance. well, think I'll go work on the rest of the figures now. just wanted to let all my loyal readers know that I made it back all right.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

Yay newgen! Congratulations on your scuba certification (and on your finishing 2 models)!