Friday, March 18, 2005

a very english breakfast

here I am enjoying my breakfast which consists of an english muffin (mmm...mmm...delish and now also mmm...mmm...all gone) and a nice cup of honeydew tea (also mmm...mmm...delish and also soon to be mmm...mmm...all gone) and listening to the soundtrack to the phantom of the opera (the movie not the play). I went to bed yesterday at about 11:30 and woke up the first time this morning at 5:30 and then again at 6:30. I don't think my body likes my sleeping schedule. let's see...big plans for the day...have breakfast, go to work, keep the company from burning down while I'm in charge, have sushi from dillons for lunch, come home, etc. we'll see how well my plans go.

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

How lucky Newgen is to be able to get sushi. Not just from real Japanese food places, but from Dillons too. I wish we could do that :(

(maybe I will later this week...)