Monday, March 14, 2005

a preview of friday at work

work went all right today...and then we got busy. it was pretty slow most of the day so they sent the supervisor home and at about 4:30, they sent the only other person there that had more experience than me which meant that at 4:31 when everyone decided to come in that I got the fun task of sticking all the hard people and correcting all the mistakes made by everyone less experienced than me (yea! fun!). it wasn't too bad though. I only had to do four sticks including two new donors (which usually take longer to do 'cause there's a whole lot of rules and stuff to tell them), two donors, fixing a stick, and doing a restick. one of the two donors that I did was incredibly hard. very few people can stick him but I somehow made it run today (it wasn't smooth but he finished). the restick was tough too. he didn't want to get restuck 'cause apparently, no one had been able to get it to work properly before (not even the previous supervisor) but I talked him into letting me give it a try and it also miraculously worked out. what else...had a big headache when I left work. I think it's just from the tvs being on too loud at work and all the alarms going off. I also went to OCs and played trivia. wound up winning two of the three and a half games I played. apparently, I'm either good at guessing or at knowing trivial stuff. and now I'm off to bed. it's been a long day.

No comments: