Friday, March 18, 2005

haywire

well, I survived work. we had a total of 9 restarts, 2 underdraws, and a CCL. for those of you that don't know about phlebotomy, that's a pretty bad day. to put that in perspective, on a normal day, we might might have 2 restarts (no underdraws or CCLS). then, of course, there's all the paperwork that goes with it. so yeah, after I got home, I decided to take the day off. I wound up playing a little bit of tekken, practicing my clarinet a little (I bought sheet music for pachelbel's cannon off the internet. it's for trumpets but the notes are the same), putting laundry away, and cleaning up. right now I'm listening to "Learn to be Lonely" off of the 2nd disc of "Phantom of the Opera". what else...oh yeah, shannon et al. may be coming up to lawrence tuesday or wednesday (yea!) so I'm looking forward to that. well, I think everything's updated so I'll get back to listening to music and cleaning up.

No comments: