Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the results

well, I'm back. the results of the experiment? well, I've been having a lot more free time so I'm not rushing to get things done. I've also had more time to relax and think. overall, cutting down on tv and games is a good thing but, like everything else, only in moderation. it was awfully boring sometimes just staring at the tv :P.

here are the posts from previous days:

Sunday 3/6/05

Contemplations from a tea house
1:31 PM
Nasi Padang: $4.95
Tea: $2.80
Smoothie: $3.35
Tax and tip: $3.90
Time for quiet contemplation: Priceless

mmmm...mmm...good
2:05 PM
I just got done fooding at Pochi's it was, as always, good and so was the service. they gbrough me a water even though I didn't ask for it while I was waiting for food to arrive


Monday 3/7/05

update
2:04 PM
let's see...what'd I do yesterday...I drove up to Olateh. andrea and I ate at a japanese steakhouse place called Haru's. it was a lot like kokoro's except more expensive. they even had the same salad dressing. I liked kokoro's soup better though. Haru's soup just tasted like chicken noodle soup. after dinner, we went to see "Be Cool". it was pretty good. I'd recommend seeing it if you enjoywed "Get Shorty". well, off to food I go

Tuesday 3/8/05

progress report
12:50 PM
well, I've noticed that I've been doing a lot more thinking lately and a lot more deeper thinking. I've also had a lot more time to read. I'm also a lot more relaxed (if that's possible).

onto current events. I went to OCs yesterday night after work. played three games of trivia (countdown) and I won two of the three games and got second in the game I didn't win. work's going well. we were supposed to be understaffed till 3 today but the 3 o'clcok person's lab got cancelled so she came in early. yea! 45 minute lunches!

other random news. my dishwasher is now fixed. it no longer floods the counter or spits back at me. I also sent away for my replacement crock pot (rival recalled it cause it's proned to have its handle broken off, which it did). in any case, that should be coming in a couple of weeks assuming the envelope makes it to them (I sent the plug in a regular envelope with three stamps so the post office probably thinks its anthrax or something).

No comments: