Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I've got a bad feeling...

well, unlike Caesar, I survived the ides of march alright. things have been going wrong for me all day though. I messed up on a couple of fairly easy sticks that I normally wouldn't mess up on, I almost fell several times which I almost never do, I lost pretty badly at poker tonight, and my neck is really sore for some reason. maybe it's Caesar's ghost come back to haunt me for surviving the ides. anyways, after work, I went and bought "the incredibles." it's a really good movie. I saw it when it was out in theatres and I really liked it then too. I'll probably end up watching it sometime tomorrow. speaking of tomorrow, plans include looking for an anniversary gift, doing tax stuff, and doing laundry. ahhh...the life I lead...now off to bed for me.

No comments: