Thursday, March 31, 2005

goats and breeding

well, work pretty much sucked today. we were busy all day and the lobby was full most of the day. me and the supervisor were the only two that could really stick donors so needless to say, it took a while to get everyone stuck. on the bright side, we were very efficient today. we got everyone in and out and only had two restarts (both by the supervisor).

speaking of work, I noticed something today. after seeing some (most of the donors are pretty cool, but some...) of the donors, I really do believe that you should have to get a license to breed. there are some that you just don't want to see more spawn of. I'm not saying that you have to fit a certain criteria to breed (that would lead to selective breeding and I don't think we have to go that far). I'm just saying that if you display certain criteria, you should be deferred from breeding. for instance, if you enjoy sexually molesting goats for pleasure, your breeding days should be numbered. if you enjoy inflicting pain on others, your breeding days should be numbered. you know, criteria like that. well, that's the kind of thing I notice in the world that I know as work. off to enjoy the rest of my night. here pizza, pizza, pizza...

No comments: