Monday, March 28, 2005

my day: a review

well work went fairly well today. we were fairly busy for a monday which was kind of suprising. I think it was because all the college students needed money after going on spring break. we had two CCLS (concentrated cell losses). not good. the first one was because one of the phlebotomists couldn't stick the donor in the easy arm so I had to try it on the difficult arm. I eventually got it but by that time, it was too late. the second CCL was because of a cut blood line. that was fun in a bag, let me tell you. other than those two, everything else went well.

I also had this deep thought earlier this morning and I was going to put it on blog but for the life of me, I can't remember what it is now. I hate it when that happens. another great thought lost in the depths of time. oh well. meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

plans for the night. it's a monday so OC's for trivia. andrea's also coming by a little before then so we may do something. tomorrow's our five year anniversary! fun! I have no idea what we're going to do yet since I have to work till close but I know we will be making rack of lamb and creme brule.

what else...oh yeah, yesterday, I went out looking for a pizza stone. I went to target and walmart but they were both closed because of easter. so I bought four fishes. like that story? I stopped at Petco cause it was close to target and I needed fish anyways and got a couple of african cichlids. they are VERY agressive towards fish that aren't cichlids.

I go food now.

No comments: