Tuesday, March 01, 2005

mixed reviews

well, it's been kind of a mixed day. I felt kinda sick yesterday and now I feel pretty sick. but other than that, work went very well. we had only three people sticking today and lots of people coming in asking for us to take their plasma. even with all the people that came in, we only had one restick and that was because they were clotting and not because of a hematoma or anything like that so very good for us. boo-ya! I was the last closer so I got home out at about 7:30. we had our bi-weekly poker night tonight. I wound up losing but considering I was the second person to go out and we had four people there, that's not too bad. and that brings me to about now. what else...oh yeah, I checked my bank statement and the bill for famous dave's has been corrected. I'm not sure if it was famous dave's fault or the bank site's fault 'cause sometimes they have the incorrect amount on there but that's usually because they have the pre-tip amount on there. well, guess it doesn't really matter since it's all corrected now. tomorrow's my day off which is good. I get to recuperate until 5:30 when I leave to teach class.

No comments: