Sunday, March 06, 2005

song III

you know the drill. guess the songs and I'll post the answers later.


1. "in a world full of people/ you can lose sight of it all/ and the darkness inside you/ can make you feel so small"

2. "I'm falling more in love with you/ letting go of all I've held on to/ I'm standing here until you make me move"

3. "have you ever had the odds stacked up so high/ you need a strength most don't possess/ or has it ever come down to do or die/ you've got to rise above the rest"

4. "my heart is crushed by a former love/ can you help me find a way/ to carry on again"

5. "you've got the most unbelieve/ blue eyes I've ever seen/ you've got me almost melting away"

6. "I took a walk around the world/ to ease my troubled mind/ I left my body laying/ somewhere in the sands of time"

7. "dying for just another moment/ and I'm just dreaming/ counting the ways to where you are"

8. "but when we leave this year we won't be coming back/ no more hanging out cause we're on a different track"

9. "and I'd give up forever to touch you/ cause I know that you feel me somehow/ you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be"

10. "I've got to make this life make sense/ can anyone tell what I've done/ I miss the life/ I miss the colors of the world"

11. "the taxi's waitin', he's blowing his horn/ already I'm so lonesome I could die/ so kiss me and smile for me"

12. "rain comes pouring down/ falling from blue skies/ words without a
sound/ coming from your eyes"

13. "we were strangers/ on a crazy adventure/ never dreaming how our dreams could come true/ now here we stand/ unafraid of the future"

14. "set them free at the break of dawn/ till one by one they were gone/ back at base, bugs in the software"

15. "who cried a river and drowned the whole world/ while she looked so sad in photographs"

16. "and maybe they'd be happy for awhile/ but february made me shiver/ with every paper I delivered"

17. "an enchanted moment/ and it sees me through/ it's enough for this restless warrior/ just to be with you"

18. "she swam by me/ she got a cramp/ he swam by me got my suit damp/ I saved her life/ she nearly drowned"

19. "no matter how you tossed the dice/ it had to be/ the only one for me is you/ and you for me"

20. "no words in the vernacular/ can describe this great event/ you'll be dumb with wonderment"

No comments: