Friday, March 11, 2005

same routine

well, things went all right at work today. someone called in sick (surprise, surprise) so we were short-handed (surprise, surprise). when I got home I spent most of the day putting together the herb greenhouse thingy. I can't wait for it to bloom (approx. 7-14 days). I'll probably post more pics when they do. what else...next friday ought to be interesting at work. I'm scheduled to be the only senior biomedical technician at work that day so it'll just be me and three newbies. looks like I'll be in charge that day so if someone comes in that is really difficult to stick, I have to be the one that sticks them. hopefully I can keep the company from burning down for one day. guess we'll just have to see. what else...oh yeah, I opened all by myself today which basically means that I calibrated all the weight scales on all the machines and did a lot of paperwork to make sure that the lots on supplies that were used were correct and that the temperature was set at a reasonable temperature and that everything that was supposed to be cleaned was cleaned. well, after waking up at 7:00 AM the past two days so I can come in to open, I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna read a little Robert Frost and then probably head off to bed.

No comments: