Thursday, March 03, 2005

I defy thee, gravity!

well, I got off of work a little early today 'cause I traded with someone who wanted more hours. did I go home and study? no. did I clean up? no. did I do anything useful? no. instead, I went to EB games to get NHL hitz: pro. unfortunately, they were all sold out. they did, however, have antigrav used without the eye toy for $10. so I said to myself, "self, that's something you've gotta get. how often are you gonna find it without the eye toy and for that cheap." so, that's what I did. I bought antigrav for $10. it looks like it'll be a pretty fun game once I get all the controls down and figure out what the boosts do. I've only played it twice so far and the controls for it are pretty smooth once you get used to them. may work on that later tonight. as for now though, I want something that involves less physical exertion...say watching tv. off I go.

No comments: