Wednesday, February 02, 2005

what happened to today?

well, I had the whole day off but it seems like I just woke up five minutes ago...I paid rent, droppped laundry off at the laundromat, bought stuff for the aquarium, bought groceries, returned to the laundromat, put the wet clothes into the dryers, made lunch/dinner, brought the laundry home, got the mail, ate lunch/dinner, ironed the clothes, went to teach two classes, came home, ate dinner, put the laundry away and that brings me to now.

let's see...what else...I think the head instructor/owner of the school is proud of me. he popped into my adult class (the one I REALLY enjoy teaching) as he was heading out for the night and gave me one of those aproving smiles that say I'm proud of you. my other class is a green belt and above class but it's mostly full of kids. most of them are pretty good but there are a couple that you'd just like to kick and make it look like an accident. some of them were acting up more than usual today so I had the class do a lot more physical fitness stuff (running, push-ups, etc.) than I normally would but that seemed to calm them down a bit. I bet all teachers wish they could make their kids do push-ups when they're misbehaving. hehehe...

well, it's almost 11 (my new bed time) so I should get going. I've been trying to get to bed semi-early since I've been having to wake up earlier to get in to work.

1 comment:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

I think I'll try that on my Stat's class. Me: "What you think because you're in college I should give you some respect? I'll show you respect! Get down and give me 20!" he he he