Thursday, February 17, 2005

give me a lab and I will give you life

well, just spent the last hour and a half stuyding. I was a little bit behind (by little I mean a week's worth) on my reading so I had to read three sections today. genetics (punnett square stuff), molecular genetics (DNA replication, etc.), and evolution (Darwin, etc.). so, in theory, if I had a lab, and I read my lessons correctly, I should be able to create life. well, maybe not but that would definitely get me to read my lessons a lot more closely. if I knew that my misreading something could cause me to create something with a third eye and six toes, I might pay a little more attention to the genetic mutations portion of my reading. well, I think I'll go listen to some jars of clay and clean up a little before heading off to bed.

No comments: