Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I just saw...

I just saw the stupidest thing and had to write about it. I was leaving the parking lot of a store when a car stopped in front of me (this isn't the stupid part). the car carried two teenage girls and the car stopped as if the driver was just dropping the passenger off in front of the doors to a store (not someplace smart like a parking spot). so the passenger gets out (everything still normal so far) then the driver (yes, the driver) gets out of the car with the engine still running! now if I had been just walking around outside (because it is fairly nice outside) and I saw a car just sitting there with no one inside and the engine on and not in a parking spot, I would think "wow. a free car." so, moral of the store, always make sure there is someone in the car if it's still running and if it isn't parked in a parking spot or else I get a free car.

No comments: