Thursday, February 10, 2005

my day thus far

let's see...in honor of chinese new year yesterday, andrea and I watched Mulan. what else...well, I went in to work today at 11:00 AM and left work at 8:00 PM. work itself was alright. we were kinda busy most of the day but nothing outrageous. I am now officially a senior biomedical technician (the paperwork for it finally got completed earlier today). right now I'm just catching up on everyone else's blogs. I usually do this in the morning too but I didn't have time to do it before work today so my after-work blog-browsing is taking longer than normal. that's alright though. always interested in what's going on in the lives of friends. what else...oh, we got our schedules for next week. looks like I'm working a 40 hour week next week. I'm supposed to be working 37.15 hours this week but it's probably closer to 40 hours which means that I'll probably be working 40+ hours next week too. tomorrow's also payday :) . the only problem is that I may not have time to get to the bank tomorrow before it closes cause I have to be at work at 8:30 AM (they're teaching me how to open) and I usually make my deposits before I go to work. now I'm gonna go and work on fooding, watching some tv, and probably folding some cranes.

No comments: