Wednesday, February 09, 2005

happy new year!

well, as some of you may not know, today is the chinese new year (tet in vietnamese). this is now the year of the rooster. coincidently, today is also ash wednesday for catholics so that meant that I got to go to church this morning and get my head ashed. let's see...what else is newsworthy... well, today is also my day off from work which meant that I spent most of the day doing chores. the chore for this week was cleaning. do you ever REALLY look inside your fridge? some really nasty stuff can grow in there if you don't clean it out too frequently. unfortunately, I got acquainted with some of tha nasty stuff as I was cleaning out the fridge today. plans for the day? take the next hour off and actually relax on my day off, then teach two classes, then andrea comes over and we're gonna figure out something to do. I've also made a pitcher of tea so I'll probably be enjoying that once it cools down a little bit more. well, I think I'll go now. for those that care, crane count is now up to 18. only 982 more to go...

No comments: