Sunday, February 20, 2005

corn beef

well, I'm just sitting here have a corn beef sandwhich and it is mmm...mmm...delish. I made the corn beef about half a week ago and had leftovers. in case you're wondering what's in it, here's the ingredients:

2 slices of whole wheat bread
2 slices of corn beef
1 layer of colby cheese
mayonaise

dir: toast the bread. place the layer of colby cheese on one slice of bread and the corn beef on the other. place it in the microwave without assembling the sandwhich for about 30 secs. spread mayonaise on the slice of bread with the corn beef on it. assemble and enjoy.

on to the events of the day. after studying for about an hour, I went up to andrea's place and we had dinner at her mom's place with her mom, sister, uncle, and aunt (we had chicken and noodles, home made apple pie, mashed potatoes). then we played a couple of games of mario party 6 until about midnight, then I came back to lawrence, stopped by dillons to pick up some bread, and made my corn beef sandwhich which brings me back to now.

what else...tomorrow/today's president's day. it's one of the eight or so holidays that the company I work for celebrates. we don't get it off but we get paid holiday pay so I'm not complaining too much. hmmm...oh yeah, I just posted something new on the poet's corner if anyone wants to take a look at it. anything else...? oh yeah, I was able to stick someone that I hadn't been able to stick yesterday. this donor comes in quite frequently and I think I've tried to stick them about three times but could never quite get it right until yesterday so go me! boo-ya! on that note, I think I'm heading off to bed.

No comments: