Wednesday, February 23, 2005

my day

there's something about a blank computer screen that makes me want to just fill it up. I'm not really sure what it is but that urge has always been there. I think it has something to do with all the papers I had to write in college where blank pages = homework not finished. consequently, instead of writing better papers, I've just gotten better at writing the same thing, just with more words. something for all you teachers out there that assign papers based on the length of their essays to think about. anyways, I said I felt a little creative this morning but nothing wound up coming out of that. I found an old game on the game boy advance that I hadn't played in awhile and that occupied about two hours or so and then I cleaned up a bit, taught two classes, came home, made dinner, made lunch/dinner for tomorrow. that, in essence is my day.

No comments: