Tuesday, August 23, 2005

what could go wrong or my day yesterday

well, let's see...how many things went wrong at work yesterday...
1. computer crashed which backed us up for a while
2. about half the charts were missing which backed us up a while more
3. we had to send someone up to processing to help which backed us up even more
4. the last person we were supposed to get to help us couldn't do so because she was gone during the summer and so had to be re-trained so that backed us up too
5. the supervisor got sent home at 4:00 so that also backed us up
6. we had a LOT of donors come in yesterday

so I guess the answer is 5. that's how many things went wrong yesterday. I wound up leaving at a qurter till 7 (I was scheduled until 6).

today's been a complete 180 of yesterday though. it's been pretty slow so far. plans for the night include finishing painting my ogre army and finishing my first season of madden 2006 on superstar mode. nice and relaxing. just the way I like it.

No comments: