Sunday, August 07, 2005

tonight, tonight, it all begins tonight.

well, for those of you that were wondering, I wound up both spray painting a matte finish on my high elves AND painting ogres today. painting ogres is soooooo much more fun than painting high elves. in fact, the messier you are, the more realistic the ogres look (not true with high elves). well, anyway, I got four ogres done. I'm not sure if they're ironguts or just bulls (I can't tell the difference between the two). looks like I'm gonna need to pick up more red gore paint from the store (the ogres get pretty bloody). I also managed to organize almost all of my high elf army into my carrying case thingy. I say almost because Imrik won't fit. I may need to make/buy a box to carry him or something. in non-warhammer news, I went grocery shopping today. I now have food again which is really nice. I also picked up some white peaches (on sale at dillons for $0.99/ lb with a dillons card) and stuff to make a really good salad (mmmm...dried cranberries...) I also watched west side story on dvd today. andrea and I went to go see it last weekend at theatre in the park and I haven't been able to get the songs out of my head. hmmm...maybe buying the dvd and soundtrack wasn't such a good idea... well, anyways, it's a pretty good show if you don't compare it to romeo and juliet. well, it's fairly late and I have church tomorrow/today so I'm off to bed.

No comments: