Friday, August 19, 2005

Subway sucks (sorry Pickle)!

well, after work tonight, I was in the mood for a steak and cheese sub from Subway. well, long story short, it took me ten minutes to even order my food even though no one was in front of me in the drive-thru. I was a little miffed so I filled out a comment on their website. below is my comment:

Dear sir or madam,

I would like to write about the poor and unprofessional service that I received at the 23rd St. branch of your store. I waited ten minutes in the drive-thru before I was even acknowledged and all the while, I watched as people that entered the store after I arrived at the drive-thru came and went before I was even acknowledged. After four or five groups of people had left, I was acknowledged. Was it by some comment like "I'm sorry about your wait?" or something of that nature? No. Instead, I recieved a "How long have you been waiting there, man." I told him (I'm assuming he was the manager) that I had been waiting for about ten minutes. His reply? "You want me to fire my employee?" he said, jokingly. Then I had to wait as he took the order of the customers in front of him before I could order. The only bright side of this trip was the long, blonde-haired gentleman who handed me the food. He was genuinely apologetic and sincere. Rest assured that neither I nor any of my friends will be returning to that branch or any other branch of Subway.

2 comments:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Just in case you forgot where my site was... www.braveharte32.blogspot.com
Don't forget to check the archives back through May to get them all (I think we got all but 7 of them.)Thanks!

Anonymous said...

check out www.coolforums.co.nr
post whatever you want!!!