Wednesday, July 06, 2005

sucks to be me

well, to start off, we were going to be short-handed at work today anyways with only three phlebotomists (wednesdays are our busiest days) but add on top of that the fact that one of the people that were supposed to come in couldn't come in and you have a very hectic day. unfortunately, the guy that couldn't come in was supposed to be the last closer so now, that makes me the last closer which should be fun because I have to be off by 5:30 so I can make it to tae kwon do to teach class and we don't close till 6:00. most likely, I'll be late to that too. we'll just have to see. after tae kwon do tonight, I'm thinking of having a glass of wine or a cup of ice chai latte, putting on some music, and painting my spearmen. ah...sounds so relaxing. now where'd I put that accelerated time button...

No comments: