Sunday, July 17, 2005

yet another update

well, let's see...on thursday we had hockey. it was the D league but still fun nonetheless. we wound up winning 5-2 although it really should've been 5-1. the ref dropped the puck even though our goalie had his gloves and blocker off so he could adjust his leg pads. I had a couple of assists and two goals which is a very good day for me. I even had a couple of steals and saves. the team as a whole played very well though especially considering that the league coordinator gave the other team the best goalie in the league to make it fair. friday was spent painting and saturday was spent going to see "singing in the rain" at theatre in the park. it's a really good/funny musical. I'd strongly suggest seeing it on stage if you get the chance or renting it on dvd if you don't. this morning was spent going to church and finally finishing painting my archers. I also got my mage painted (yea! I can cast spells!) and started painting my other dragon princes and my bolt thrower. lots of fun. hopefully I'll get all my painting done by thursday but I highly doubt it considering I haven't even started my silver helms yet or my other regiment of archers. oh yeah, I also got to go see charlie and the chocolate factory today. kinda interesting. I think it would've been better without the songs but I guess they make the movie even more weird which is what I guess Tim Burton was going for (and accomplished). well, it's getting late and my day starts early so I'm probably gonna head off to bed soon. nighty-night.

No comments: