Monday, May 16, 2005

oh what a mess we make when we involve bird seeds and potting soil

well, I was feeling pretty summer-y yesterday so I thought I'd go out and get some stuff for an herb garden. while there, I realized I had to get some filters for my aquarium which brought me down the pet aisle where, as luck would have it, they keep the bird seed. "I like watching birds," I thought to myself. logically, "Therefore, I should buy birdseeds followed." so I walked out of walmart with not only stuff for my herb garden but a bag of bird seeds, a bird feeder, a finch feeder thingy, and a hummingbird feeder and sugar water. when we got home, I was in charge of potting the herbs and andrea was in charge of filling the bird feeder. now prior to getting home with walmart stuff, my apartment had been spotless 'cause my mom was up (she cleaned it, not me.) after andrea and I were done with our chores, it looked like an emu broke into the apartment and attacked the birdfeeder and kicked over the herbs while it was here. that's how bad it was. so now, I get to clean all of that up today as well as reading for my scuba class tomorrow. so off I go to do those things. beware the emu.

No comments: