Monday, May 23, 2005

I want a maggot

wow. it's been almost a week since I last posted. let's see...what's happened since then...scuba classes are now over. well, at least the knowledge-based portion of it. andrea and I still have to do four open water dives before we get certified to dive. yesterday, I went to a friend's graduation. she graduated from med school. at her open house, another friend of our's showed up with her 20-month-old daughter. she was soooooo kawaii!!! I got to give her a piggy-back ride and she weighed almost nothing! it was unbelievable. well, I think that's it for now. I go shower now and get ready to find things to do on my day off. oh yeah, I also updated stuff for the photo scavenger hunt yesterday so if you haven't been there in awhile, you may want to check it out.

2 comments:

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Hey Newgen... we posted more scavenger hunt stuff... on the other website www.braveharte32.blogspot.com

Do you want me to start e-mailing you or is that just as easy for you?

The Math Ninja said...

Here is another one.

16. a non-Starbucks coffee shop (50 pts.)

http://photos12.flickr.com/
15581806_10e122c7de_b.jpg