Wednesday, May 04, 2005

oh happyyyyyy day

I really, really enjoy my adult class that I teach. it is filled with mature adults that enjoy being there. I like talking with them and teaching them. it doesn't feel like they are forced to be there like it does with my other class. we even have people that hang out after class and talk so that's a sign of a good class. we basically worked on the very basic stuff today. the class was filled with mostly brown belts so we worked on stuff that white belts should know except we broke it down and went even deeper (like making sure your wrist isn't bent on a knife hand block). then, after class, I stayed and broke boards (we're working on our board breaking patch now and I thought the best way to get others to work on it was to do it with them. I'm a big believer in not making my students do things I wouldn't do.) I broke my board with a palm strike today so if you see me walking around with an ice pack, it's because I'm working on the patch. now that class is done, I'm gonna watch the Phantom of the Opera (oh happy day!!!!! :B even though I know some of yous don't like it. although it's not as good as moulin rouge either) and have stuffed manicotti for dinner with a glass of mojito. all in all, I nice relaxing night.

No comments: