Saturday, May 13, 2006

why do things keep throwing themselves in front of my car?

well, you know things are going to be bad when you show up to work and find a dead bird in front of the door. what kind of carnage ensues after that you may ask? well, my friend, I'll tell you. I was supposed to meet my parents in wichita today for my cousin's graduation. on the way there, I hit a deer. immediately after I hit the deer, this light showed up
(the service vehicle soon light, not the change oil light.) so that basically cancelled my trip to wichita for the day. and that's not even the best part yet. so, I turned the car around and headed back to lawrence. on the way back, I noticed two deer carcasses on the northbound lane of I-335 as well pretty close to where I hit my deer. and here's the kicker, on my way back to lawrence, I hit two birds, one big bug, and countless smaller ones. I think I'll stay in my apartment for the rest of the night so I don't kill anything else. what kind of damage does a deer do to a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am? this kind:

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

That sucks!