Tuesday, May 02, 2006

bi-peddling

well today was my day off from work so I thought I'd take the car in to get the annoying ticking noise taken care of which left me with a lot of time to walk around so I brought my digital camera with:

here's a picture of a historical landmark sign here in lawrence:

here's the actual building itself:

pretty flower pics I took along the way:


some cool artwork I saw on my walk:


so long story short, here's a list of things I did today:
cleaned car
got a hair cut
got car fixed
got new fish
cleaned aquarium
changed filter on aquarium
went to tae kwon do class
went to target
had lunch at Indo (formerly Pochi)
went to Borders
took pictures

things I did not do today:
invade canada
declar war on poland
terrorize an orphanage
kick a poodle
lick a hamster

No comments: