Tuesday, May 30, 2006

battle jacked

well, yesterday was a half-day at work and that in conjunction with it being memorial day led to the conclusion that a bbq must be had and that it must be had in manhattan so that's where I drove to yesterday. we did the traditional bbq thing and then played battle jacks. chris (lizardmen) and I (high elves) were against shannon (tomb kings), nette (goblins), and nicole (chaos). generally, the results of the game can be summed up in three pics:

here is my mage fleeing from some rather nasty goblins:


here is one of chris's lizardmen being defeated:


here is a high elf head on a pike (you get the idea):

1 comment:

Big Red said...

Newgen,

You guys are doing an awesome job on those Warhammer models. Dang, wish I was in Kansas (I'll bet you never heard anyone say that before.)

--Lance