Thursday, May 25, 2006

changes at work

a couple of days ago, there was an announcement that the reception supervisor position was open because the supervisor was leaving in two weeks to stay home with his newborn baby. today he came up to me and asked me if I was interested in taking over for him and he convinced me to try for the position because I had practically filled in for him for the two weeks he was gone while his wife first had the child. anyways, I went to into the manager's office and asked for more information on the position. now I'm not sure if I have the position yet and I haven't turned in my resume for it yet but three hours after telling the manager I was interested in the position, the supervisor was showing me how to take care of supervisor-y duties. I think that's a good sign. now all I have to do is actually fill out the paperwork for that... we'll see how it goes though.

2 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

Less work and more pay?

The Math Ninja said...

I believe you meant more play.