Thursday, September 15, 2005

all misty-eyed

well, I've been having a pretty awesome day so far. work's been going fine. kinda slow. I think it has something to do with the mist outside (which feels great by the way). I'm just sitting here right now listening to the rain and getting ready to food. really looking forward to tonight though. I'm scheduled to get off of work at 5:30 (which, in case you don't know, is really early for me) and I have nothing I have to do except watch frasier and lost and paint wood elves. go me! well, I go food now. hope all of you are having as great and as relaxing a day as I am.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

i had a very busy day... all my Thursdays are, but that’s ok because my Fridays are easy instead


you should turn on word verification for you comments so you stop getting comment spam.